On Tuesday 31 January, the Blockchain Italia team attended the INATBA Awards Gala in Bruxelles.
An evening during which innovation and excellence were the main focus, celebrating the triumphs and achievements of the Top Contributors, Special Awards and Most Exciting Projects:
- Award for the most exciting project of 2023 in ReFi;
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in DeFi;
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in Social Innovation;
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in Education;
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in Corporate Innovation.
Our PM Chiara Ventura won the award for the leadership of the education working group – a real satisfaction for our company.
Folks Finance, DeFi non-custodial protocol providing tools and instruments for digital asset management, won the award as best DeFi project 2023. It is the project whose birth and growth Blockchain Italia has actively participated in; congratulations to the Folks Finance team and we are proud of the achievement.
INATBA Awards Gala hosted a panel session that explored the topic of decentralization: risks and opportunities, public and private sector perspectives. Benedetto Biondi, Folks Finance CEO, participated in the panel discussion and showed how the Folks Finance project is aiming to democratize finance through DeFi.
It was an evening to remember during which we shared our revolutionary vision with industry leaders and institutional representatives from the European Commission.